Monday, August 9, 2010

SKREAM AND RUSKO B2B in CHICAGO, VIDEO - TURN VOLUME DOWN


1st video is Serial Killer dub, that is brutal. I think you can see some of Zew's(from Bassdrive) head in this haha.



2nd Vid, is just Rusko N Skream mid tag-team... something with a crazy tearing bass line.



Man, I obviosly don't know how to record club video very well on my iPhone, the sound on this is extremely blow out, so please turn it almost all the way down (at least to a quarter of the full volume). I'm fully not responsible for you destroying your speakers or eardrums if you don't heed my warning. This is more about just giving the vibe of this raw B2B w/ Skream and Rusko. It was amazing, one of the best dubstep gigs I've ever been to hands down. Thanks to Drew at SMOG and Brandon from Further Sound for putting this on. All the DJs (Pablo Hassan, Juan Basshead, 12th Planet, Richie August) killed it that night, but Skream B2B Rusko was extra SICK! Just a rarity that hasn't happened in like 5 years.

No comments: