Thursday, September 15, 2011

Iggy Azalea - PU$$Y Official video

Got this one from my buddy Marco at work, " Oh lord, so we get a new Kreayshawn about once a month now? #disturbing trends". While I somewhat agree, I do think the beats are actually pretty slick. It's a club roller influenced by dubstep and garage, but decidedly hip-hop. And the video, my lord, this thing is visually arresting. I love it and I hate it. I want to punch the D.O.P. in his face and then shake his hand for knocking my socks off. Just look at that kid riding around on that toy mechanical horse, and see if you are not immediately repulsed and sickened. And that close-up of the girl with braces licking her lips.... ugh. Narsty. Just a narsty ghettofabulous video right here. Watch at your own peril. *Update the old version got take down for some reason, here's the new leaked version*

No comments: